We’re a clan of web marketing, tech and video game enthusiasts. Become our new “A” Player and let’s level up together!
GameAddik is a team of web marketing, technology and video game enthusiasts. Our specialty is acquiring new players for the video game industry. We design original and effective advertising campaigns and distribute them around the world on the biggest digital platforms.
Our Crew has multidisciplinary expertise brought together around the common goal of reaching our clients’ acquisition and visibility targets by optimizing the performance of their advertising campaigns for maximum return on investment.
We value responsibility and autonomy, respect and teamwork. We also radiate a burning passion for creativity, the web and technology. Does that resonate with you? Join our team and come thrive with us while enjoying flexible and advantageous working conditions!
We are currently looking for an outstanding candidate for a Business Development Manager position.
- Work jointly with the Sales Director to develop new strategies to grow the sales network and consistently achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Schedule qualified prospect meetings for the senior account management team
- Develop prospecting techniques and your network to expand our pool of potential customers and brand image
- Educate potential customers on GameAddik’s services offering tailored to customer needs as well as our solutions for their specific business model or industry
- Organize the account manager’s schedules for whom you will plan meetings, calls and conferences
- Manage the deal pipeline and customer database in the CRM, to ensure that all important interactions are recorded and listed
- Be an ambassador for the GameAddik team and Brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or equivalent fields
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Type d'emploi : Full-time