GameAddik.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is GameAddik.com’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Although our company is based outside the United States and not governed by U.S. law, we respect the rights of copyright owners and thus have implemented certain policies in an effort to voluntarily comply with laws such as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Nonetheless, our Company reserves all rights and objections to the formal application of U.S. law to its operations.
If you would like to remove content related to non-copyright issues such as privacy such a privacy, abuse, harassment, inappropriate or illegal content, etc. Please use this form instead:
You can file a DMCA Request by filling out the DMCA Form found at https://gameaddik.com/dmca-form/ or send us the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed, or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the site where such reference or link may be found.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit GameAddik.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature
For any inquiry, please contact us at: