- Your League of Angels battle rating depends on; the gems you socket in your equipment, your angel and your mount.
- Focus on a single hero. Dividing your time levelling a bunch of heroes will be too time consuming.
- When socketing gems into your equipment, try not to go below level 7. Enhancing isn’t as important as socketing but it’s still a good way to boost your battle rating.
- The guardian angels you have unlocked should all be up around level 30.
- Save up for a mount. A high level mount is essential to boosting your battle rating. Resist the urge to use your blessed stones to upgrade your hero and use them to upgrade your mount. Believe it or not, your mount is more permanent than your hero.