Batman Arkham Knight’s November DLC is now available. This includes a new Batmobile and Batsuit based on the ones that will be featured in next year’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, new episodes and more.
The 2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile pack launches today for people who own the $40 Arkham Knight DLC pass. Everyone else gets it for free starting December 1st.
The new Batman Arkham Knight DLC also adds two new Arkham Episodes: Catwoman’s Revenge and Flip of a Coin. These let you play as Catwoman and Robin, respectively. These episodes also include two new AR challenge maps.
Have a look at the trailer for the new Batman Arkham Knight DLC below.
The new Batman Arkham Knight DLC also includes:
- Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #4: Get this Crime Fighter Challenge Pack to receive various challenge and invisible predator maps featuring Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, and Azrael. This expansive challenge pack allows focused training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
- Arkham Episodes AR Challenges: a collection of six new AR challenges including Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator, taking place in environments from the Arkham Episodes GCPD Lockdown, Catwoman’s Revenge, and Flip of a Coin.
- WayneTech Track Pack: Test your skills behind the wheel with these two cutting edge WayneTech themed racetracks.
- Robin and Batmobile Skins Packs: Get this Robin and Batmobile skins pack to don the original Tim Drake Robin costume and speed through Gotham City with the Robin themed Batmobile skin.
- Riddler Themed Batmobile Skin: Puzzle your enemies with this Riddler themed Batmobile skin.
- Free Update: Character Selection in AR Invisible Predator Challenges.
Even more Batman Arkham Knight DLC is planned for December and January. December will see the release of extra content based on 2008’s The Dark Knight and January’s DLC is rumoured to feature an endless survival predator map.