Horror fans will be delighted to hear that the PlayStation Now service has 18 new games fit for October. Games ranging from suspenseful thrillers to gory zombie titles highlight this month’s list of games. PlayStation fans are sure to be pleased during the Halloween season.
Most notable on this list is Dead Island Definitive Edition, the bloody open world survival horror title from developer Techland. Considered a spiritual predecessor to the highly successful Techland game Dying Light, the Dead Island Definitive Edition contains all the DLC along with a remastered version of both Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide.
Get in the Halloween spirit with these new additions:
- Dead Island Definitive Edition
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Deadlight: Director’s Cut
- Divinity: Original Sin (Enhanced Edition)
- Blood Bowl 2
- The Swapper
- Toukiden: Kiwami
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition
- Akiba’s Trip: Undead and Undressed
- Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Edition
- Whispering Willows
- Extreme Exorcism
- Styx: Master of Shadows
- Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders
The PlayStation Now service allows players access to over 500 PS4 and PS3 games for a monthly subscription fee. The list of games is constantly growing with new titles added every month.
Which games will you be playing from this list? What games do you want to see added to PS Now? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.