Game of War: Fire Age
Title: Game of War: Fire Age
Platform: Android + iOS
Developer: Machine Zone
Publisher: Machine Zone
Game of War: Fire Age delivers the goods for gamers that want a truly global online game where you can your empire, form alliances and go to war with your enemies. Building a nation from scratch isn’t easy, but this app-based game does make it fun.
Play and chat with millions of Online Players from around the world in 32 different languages, all in real-time. Train vast armies to lead into action packed battles and watch the fighting in real-time on the stunning World Map. Attack and conquer or use diplomacy to further your campaign. It’s up to you to use everything at your disposal to build an empire that lasts.
PROS AND CONS
- Trying to bring the world togetherThe game’s chat system uses a Microsoft-based translator, as well as several others, including Google Translate. The translations allow players from all over the world to play together without a language barrier. Furthermore, players can help with the in-game translation and if approved these players are rewarded. So while you’re playing this game, you are also improving translation programs, which only help bring the world together. Pretty cool stuff.
- Great communityPerhaps this is a result of the game’s translation feature but players tend to be polite and mature. There’s a real sense of teamwork within good alliances. We’ve yet to be stabbed in the back and we hope you have a similar experience
- Detailed graphicsGame of War might be the best looking game of its type so far. Zoom in and look at the little people carrying out your orders in your city!
- Captivating gameplayThe tactical gameplay and city building strategizing is executed to perfection given the freemium constraints.
- ControlsThe interface is a bit crowded, especially if you are playing on a device with a small screen.
- Not enough Kate Upton.
Minimum System Requirements:
iOs 5.0+ – Android 2.3+